Wednesday , December 12 2018
Home / International / A gas poisoning caused the death of the American family at a resort in Mexico
resort in Mexico

A gas poisoning caused the death of the American family at a resort in Mexico

The American family that was found dead inside a tourist complex located on the coast of Mexico , where they spent their vacations, lost their lives due to gas poisoning , according to local authorities have confirmed after receiving the autopsy report . There were no signs of violence in the corpses and the officers in charge of the investigation have ruled out the possibility of suicide.

According to a statement published this Sunday by the Quintana Roo Prosecutor’s Office, civil protection experts are currently examining the gas installations of the apartment where the family was staying, coming from Iowa. Authorities in Akumal, Mexico, found the bodies of Kevin Sharp , 41, his wife Amy , 38, and their children Sterling and Adrianna , aged 12 and 7, respectively, in a holiday apartment in the state of Quintana Roo. Ashli ​​Peterson, a relative, posted on Thursday on the Facebook social network that the family had not taken their flight from Cancun to St. Louis, Missouri, as scheduled. Peterson confirmed Friday that the family had died.

“There was nothing illegal, at this time that’s all the information we have,” he said. The Office of the Attorney General of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, where Akumal and Cancún are located, has reported that no signs of violence have been found on the bodies or in the room occupied by the family. Akumal , a small coastal resort in the Yucatan peninsula, approximately one hour south of Cancun on the Riviera Maya, is known for its white sand beaches and bay of warm waters.

About adminusanews

Check Also

FALLOUT FROM THE TURKEY-IRAN-RUSSIA MEETING

FALLOUT FROM THE TURKEY-IRAN-RUSSIA MEETING

Iranian regime media is boasting after a successful summit in Turkey with the Turkish, Russian …

man dies in Sydney unit fire

Elderly man dies in Sydney unit fire

A man in his 80s has died after being badly hurt in a fire at …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *